Monday, July 13, 2009

More Snippets


Ok, so this is what I think---I am tricking myself into believing that if it is on a snippet of paper there is no pressure to create it because after all---it's just a scrap! How crazy is that?  That's why I think I have been able to create so many of these--no pressure--no brainer. But I am thinking now that I will put these in a mixed media book of some sort. Pressure! Not really---I guess anything goes in one of these books and hopefully I can sew some of these in. We'll see what I can come up with. I am not sure how to do it yet. 








4 comments:

Sue K said...

Just lovin' these little snippets!! So cute and tiny and clever! Have you thought of mounting them on some neat papers and then sewing to a larger page? Maybe making a book of them? You could even glue to some fabric and then sew it into a book. Just some ideas! You are always so creative, so you'll do something neat with them I'm sure. Be sure to show us when you are done. I've been working on an altered book...having a blast! I need to get back to my painting tho.....Hugs at ya!!

lori vliegen said...

hey, i say any trick that works to keep the pressure off, just do it! your snippets are fabulous....they would definitely look great in a little book.....
:)

Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh Martha these are lovely. I like the third one the best, maybe because I love the quote. They would be wonderful in a mini journal.

Unknown said...

Hi Martha
I love the idea Lori has about the snippets making a great little book! They are all so beautiful!
xo
Chrissie
Oh, Mrs. Truth started flying your way yesterday:)

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin