Saturday, September 12, 2009

Digi-collage lll--Are ya sick of them yet?


As you see I am addicted to creating these digi- collages. I only have a few background images that I am pulling from here on my laptop while up here in Greenville. I guess I could change he colors in Photoshop but I am liking these bright colors. They are beginning to look the same somewhat but I will just go ahead and exhaust this obsession with these backgrounds and colors and then move on. As you see I am loving the swirl and the heart and the dragonfly.
We are having a baby shower today and we made the most adorable diaper cake--out of diapers of course. I will take a picture of the cake and the table. We have worked hard to make everything special for Macaulay's friend expecting in November.

11 comments:

WingingIt said...

loving the digital work...i am no good with the computer so thanks for sharing!!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

This one is GORGEOUS, Martha!!!

julie king said...

i'm not at all tired of these! i'm enjoying seeing them and they also fuel my creativity. wish i could spend the day on the mac but i'm off to indiana to celebrate my dad's 8rd b'day!

Mary said...

My fav, my fav - so far!! :)

Have a blast at the shower - such a wonderful thing to celebrate!!

Tracy said...

i am loving the digi work. i really cant wait till i get photoshop!

Cheryl Gebhart said...

NO - I'm not sick of them. Keep 'em coming - I love them all.

K said...

Not sick of them, loving them :)

Donna said...

I love these! They are beautiful!
Have a fabulous day!
D~~~~

Sue K said...

Martha...these are great! I'm wishing that I had Photoshop, but all I have is Paintship Pro. Oh, well, I've got enough different things going that I don't have time to learn this anyway! LOL!!!
I'm glad that summer is almost over and I can start splashing around that paint brush again!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday.

Anonymous said...

What exactly are "digital brushes"? I have visited Donna's website and can't see any of these brushes!!! I love what you have done and would like to try it.

Herm

stregata said...

Love your work, it is so fabulous!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin