Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NEWSLETTER IS COMING!!

I have been thinking about doing a newsletter for quite some time but really didn't know how to go about it. My new web site is from FASO and they offer a newsletter format which comes with my package so I thought now's the time. 
 Don't worry because your email will never be sold or given out by by FASO to any other company.

Here are some things that I will be including in the newsletter:
Giveaways, tips, videos, supply suggestions and the supplies that I think are the best, daily paintings, calligraphy, insights into my art journey, my art inspirations, updates on new classes and discounts on art work, and much more.

If you get tired or bored of me you can delete me when I come in or you can unsubscribe. 
No worries!

When you subscribe you will receive an email in your box saying that you have subscribed to me and when you open that up you will have an area that says, "Quick Reply." If you want to, I would love for you to send me a little note as to who you are and what kind of art you do and what things you would like to see from my newsletter.

So with all that being said:
If you are so inclined...
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
I am working on Friday's letter so when you sign up you will receive it in your inbox on Friday.
Thank you! 



7 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

What a big, exciting year you have worked hard to make happen, Martha!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I'm looking forward to getting your newsletter!
Thanks!

Sharon said...

I love your art and excited to get your news letter also. You are an inspiration to me and I am learning from you. Thank you!
God Bless,
Sharon

fran pascazio said...

I'm excited about your new newsletter!!! You're one talented lady......

fran pascazio said...

I'm excited about your new newsletter!!! You're one talented lady......

Bev Davis said...

I am so happy to see this. Yes I signed up! I have book marked you and look daily. You were my first online class and I took two from you! Your lettering is truly my favorite out there. Color drop and calligrafun oh yeah.... They make me happy thank you!

elvie studio said...

super idea! can't wait to receive my premier issue!! xoxo

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin