Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Big Grid Journal, etc...

Sometimes I get so focused on painting that I forget my big journal. 
I love creating these journal pages because I get to use all those stamps 
and supplies that I just HAD to have.
I also like to put little snippets of artwork that I have created into it and
to draw some girls.  Drawing faces is one of the most fun things of all.
It's funny about my faces...they are all either cousins or sisters.

I use Pan Pastels for the backgrounds, my calligraphy markers, Calligra-FUN
letters with Brushables markers, stamps I have carved and stamps I have bought, 
glitter and gel pens...and the list goes on and on. Sometimes I even use Puffy paint.

Every page is different and it's like a puzzle---where to fit in the next thing.
This one is about a week behind because I forgot to post it last time.


Also, I will be sending out the  September "Artsy Update" newsletter Saturday, Sept 1st. 
Among other artsy things, I am offering a 24 hour art sale.
 If by chance you wanted to purchase
any of my 6x6 daily oil paintings this will be
your chance to get one at a very low price.
They are piling up and some of these little children
just must be adopted out!

ALSO: If you don't receive your newsletter on Saturday,
check your spam folder. It might be there. Sometimes email
settings will do that.

And with that purchase
 you will also receive password access to my re-released tutorial,
"5 Minute Watercolor Flowers" 
 It a good compliment to my "Color Drop Flowers" class.

Here is a little sneak peak.


5 minute promo from Martha Lever on Vimeo.

So until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your journal pages Martha. So colorful and fun! TFS

Linda Jordan said...

Your journal pages are so gorgeous and inspirational!! Thanks for sharing :)

Linda

Introverted Art said...

our journal pages are delicious. I love them Martha.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin