Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Heart

I have been having an itch to do some lettering in my journal--one of the many ongoing ones.
I wrote this with my favorite black ink, Noodler's Bullet Proof black ink so it won't move after it's dry. I had planned to put watercolor over it to create some background colors but decided to go with PanPastels. I always enjoy pulling them out and using them.

I have a happy heart today because I am heading to my painting workshop with 
Dreama Tolle Perry! So Excited.



5 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful as always my friend!
xxoo

Julie Bagamary said...

Great verse - beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

I really like this piece. Cheerful! TFS

Kelly said...

Great verse! Beautiful lettering as always Martha.
Hugs and blessings
Kelly

Unknown said...

Very skillful indeed. I envy your skills. How did you do that? The colors and the letters are just beautiful. I'm speechless.

dentist new farm

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin