Monday, February 11, 2013

Cezanne's Apples



It has been such a busy weekend that I had no time at all to squeeze out any oils and paint. But sometimes I can do a watercolor much quicker and easier. These are some of Cezanne's Apples from the photo image below. I love (love love love love...) his paintings with it's rich texture, depth and color. This started as a quick sketch but actually took me longer than my alloted 20 minutes for the sketches. His are painted in oils but it was fun to look at his and try to figure out what he did. My image was from the internet and it was not a crisp image so I really couldn't figure it out so well. But it was fun to paint. I always enjoy using my watercolors.  He painted many other paintings that I love (love love love love...)  and might try painting some of them with his technique---whatever that is...:))



4 comments:

Celia Blanco said...

I love your apples! I think this is a wonderful excercise and my first thought was your painting looks so much like Cezanne's!

Isabel said...

They look awesome:O)

Elizabeth Dianne said...

Honestly, I like yours better--nevermind that I don't know too much about real art--LOL--

Great job though--I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually understand what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my site =). We could have a hyperlink trade contract among us!
I cherished up to you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nevertheless, you command get got an edginess over that you would like be turning in the following. sick surely come further earlier once more as exactly the same just about very regularly within case you shield this increase.
I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I’ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality used to be a leisure account it. Look complex to far brought agreeable from you! However, how can we keep in touch?
you're in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The site loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you've done a wonderful task in this subject!

I love your wp template, wherever would you down load it through?
I just added this web site to my feed reader, excellent stuff. Can't get enough!
This site does not render properly on my iphone 3gs - you might want to try and fix that
Audio started playing as soon as I opened up this web site, so irritating!
This will be a terrific site, would you be involved in doing an interview regarding just how you created it? If so e-mail me!

http://www.sevadm.ru/user/astormulurlabdxdc/
http://www.nikkoteenfitt.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=162146
http://forum.rdbforum.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=159925
http://www.anttituisku.fi/keskustelu/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=879389
http://www.metalportal.net/user/assupsMepamupbadxdi/


[url=http://mobilemerchantcreditcard.tumblr.com/]Learn More[/url]

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin