Thursday, February 28, 2013

Trisha Day 3

I started with a black canvas for this one just to change it up a bit. Glass is hard to paint--or not paint! I am not a favorite of dark backgrounds but that was the color in the set up. The flowers were Spider Mums except for the one at the top which was--a Peony. 
She said it wasn't necessary to define that with detail.
I learned a lot in this workshop and hopefully it will show in my paintings.


And... KATHIE
you won the giveaway but I have not heard from you. Please contact me so I can send you your book and exemplars. If I don't hear from you by Sunday I will let Mr. Random pick another name from
Hope to hear from you!!

1 comment:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Beautiful, warm...i love your pears and petals!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin