Thursday, March 21, 2013

Painting at Corse Gallery

I painted this 36x36 at Corse Gallery the other day. It is still there and for sale waiting to go into the trendy new restaurant down the street. I am excited about that--I have never had a painting in a restaurant before. It's a big painting that I started in Alice William's workshop that I just couldn't get to work so I decided to try again before I sent it to the dumpster. I love this vase and I love apples and I love Poppies so---I think it worked. Hopefully it will sell. That would really be exciting.

3 comments:

fran pascazio said...

This is just wonderful....great, vibrant colors! I'm glad you didn't send it packing!!!

Unknown said...

The painting is beautiful, congratulation.
I love painting too, I invited you see my blog
http://artesanatoecriatividade.blogspot.com.br

Debbie said...

I think it's beautiful!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin